[Dailydrool] another mt. moment

Leslie bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 11:53:29 PST 2013

we are so grateful and happy that you all are enjoying our little basset
squeezy fundraiser.  Not being a marketer by trade..... i am a poop
picker upper extradinarie.......  and so I thought I better add:
Little squeezy Bassets Fundraiser:  $5.00  each plus shipping.
For shipping, please send your address and I will get a box made up of
your order and will visit p/o and let you all know shipping costs.  They
are so light that it probably will not be much.  I am on my way to the
post office now.
Those of you that ordered:::  THANK YOU THANK YOU.....  and I will let
you know your shipping costs shortly.   So sorry for not printing
something about the shipping on the flyer. That was my oversight.

-- Basset Rescue of Montana Leslie Ames - President & Shelter Manager
bassetrescuemt at gmail.com - (406) 207-0765
http://www.bassetrescueofmontana.org