[Dailydrool] Dearest Tilly

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 4 19:51:41 PST 2013

Greetings from LuLu,

I am very jealous about the rabbit skin.  I have been a bit slow lately.  Gracie
rolled in something absolutely revolting and stunk to high heaven and managed to
roll around on the bed, under the covers before it was found out.  several loads
of laundry later (sheets, matress pad, blanket, quilt, pillow cases) she got a
bath so I guess she payed the price.

Then the sneaky ole dadPerson tried to bathe ME but I ran for it and got away.
 He decided to let it go for today, tomorrow is another day.

About the poop.  You see, I was a puppy mill girl for too long and my insides
are a bit stretched out.  I make HUGE poops.  dadPerson says he'd be proud of
some of them.  The worst time ever was .... this one time I was straining and
straining and dadPerson looked outside and said to momPerson ..... I think thats
a bit of plastic bag hanging out of her.  momPerson went to get a glove.  She
got the end of it and applied gentle and consistant pressure and it came, and
came, and came and came ..... it was an entired produce bag and it had ripped in
half lengthwise so it was twice as long (2 feet) and just kept coming and
coming.  It hung up a couple times and I stood and swiveled my hips and
momPerson was patient and eventually we got that whole long thing outa there.

You go girl.

Love,
LuLu