[Dailydrool] Ben strikes again.

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Mon Feb 4 20:08:53 PST 2013

Well, Ben had a good couple of days.  On Sunday my wife baked  some bar
cookies for me to take to work for my birthday.  Some of the end  pieces were a
bit crunchy, so she cut them off and put them in a dish and put  them on
the counter.  Well, she underestimated him, as he got the dish down  and just
about finished the bowl of them.  Then this morning Kathy packed a  bag for
me to take the goodies to work and but some bread in the bag for my  lunch
and put the bag on my chair.  We both went out to shovel, leaving Ben  on his
chair.  I came in to take the stuff to work, and find the bag  on the floor
and the baggie with my bread in it gone.   Looked around and found the
empty baggie on the living room rug, but no  bread.  Then tonight, Kathy was
giving Ben a hard time about him being  a pest.  He apparently was not pleased
with her actions, so he went  into the dining room where she had started a
puzzle and gabbed some of her  pieces.  You should have seen Kathy move, fire
shooting out of her eyes,  and all sort of loud sounds coming from her
mouth.  She did get the pieces  out of his mouth.  A fun couple of days.

Douglas