[Dailydrool] So stinking sweet

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 4 21:33:13 PST 2013

Ok, it's the ever clueless momPerson here,

Snoopy and Gracie definately have their ups and downs.  There are days (or times
of day) when if both of them are in the same room at the same time all eyebrows
go up wondering who's going to say what and to whom.  There are other times,
like when I come home, or when I walk them together, when they jump all over
each other and land on each other and bump along side each other shoulder to
shoulder.  And sometimes it's all in the same day, over and over, back and
forth.

Dang hounds are gonna be the death of me.

When anyone is cooking in the kitchen LuLu takes it upon herself to run Gracie
OUT of the kitchen and keep her out lest Snoopy get past all patience as he
guards the food.

When anyone takes Snoopy anywhere Gracie goes crazy, sobs hysterically, howls,
is frantic and cannot be soothed until Snoopy comes back. And then she greets
him and after that they go back to their ups and downs.

Today he was pretty gentle with her all day.  Of course, she let him go down the
hall first and didn't block doorways or growl at him under her breath, either.

So tonight Gracie and LuLu were on the couch under their blankies and Snoopy was
on the dog bed in the far corner of the living room under his.  And Gracie got
overheated and jumped down on the floor (blocking the exit from the living
room).  Snoopy noticed his favorite chair was empty and got up to cross the room
to claim it and then he saw Gracie laying right at the foot of it.  She was all
tuckered out but she looked over like "oh oh" and he just sighed and lay down
right where he was.  And she just ever so casually jumped back up on the couch
out of his way.  And he just mozied on over to the chair and calmly claimed it
and lifted his snooter to be tucked in.  Like nothing at all just happened.  Do
your dogs lift their snooters to be tucked in.  Mine do.

Anyway it was all just so sweet and these two drive me crazy with their antics
usually.  What the heck?

An utterly confused, conflicted and completely clueless momPerson

With Snoopy and Gracie who usually bicker and LuLu who keeps the peace while she
laughs as me.