[Dailydrool] Need some drool for Maxine

Alice Heidbreder aliceheidbreder at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 5 02:05:31 PST 2013

Princess Maxine and I are daily readers and we seldom respond but now I am asking for some drool Maxine's way. On friday I found a large mass on her shoulder which did not seem to bother her then on sunday she was in a lot of pain so she went to the emergency clinic and they checked her out and gave her a shot of pain med and home we went. She slept sound until 2:30am then she was whining for a while til she dosed off again. On Monday I took her to see her vetman and he kept her to run test and do x-rays. I am so worried about her. The vet is thinking possibly cancer or some type of immune disorder. will know more when I pick her up this afternoon. I am not sure where the pain is because she was on an antibotic for a sore on her chin two weeks ago and when the vet checked it yesterday she did not show any pain when he was feeling around also showed no pain when he was feeling around on the mass in her chest.

 Drool to all who are in need.

Alice Heidbreder, Hand maiden to Princess Maxine