[Dailydrool] To Ben

Trish S tlsclm2008 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 5 19:22:01 PST 2013

Deer Ben,

My hab some advice next time your hooman peeple finks and calls you a pest (that just unacceptable talk!) and no preciate your antics. Youse need to do what a Miss Penny Basset once told me hers done did.

You see Miss Penny Basset got upset at her peeple and decided to teech dem a lesson. They o'fended her and her decided to act. Her done go into da kitchen and pull out potatoes. No cook. Den her take and place a tater in each of her momma shoes in da closet. EACH one! Now, her just sit back and watch what happen. For Miss Penny Basset momma, da smell started getting bad in da closet. Her momma pulled eberyfang out but no find da smell. It took a few more weeks of horrible, horrible odor (a scent most wonferful to us houndies though) for her momma to find the source. hee hee!!! Miss Penny done teached her momma a lesson, that's furshure!

Try it out and I bet you no longer be called a pest!

Your furend,
Harrison B. Hound