[Dailydrool] Wepeet Performance

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Tue Feb 5 18:22:37 PST 2013

Ben heer.
 I be wucky today, too. Dad com home at noon, an den go to a toof doc.
Hims com home an gib me pets as da mom cooks dindin. Da puzzel still be on
tabel. Dey goes up da stairs, but cobers da puzzel up. Da mom say "don worry
bout Ben, he com up too". Weww, I fule dem, I stay down an weeb dem lone. I
gets  da snooter goin, an it fins somfing yummy, som cheeze on da edge ob da
counter.  It be som fancy Talien cheeze, Parginma Reginamo dat dey say be 20
buck a pound.  I gwabbed da cheeze an ated it, bout 6 ozences. Dat wuz som
yummy cheeze. Dat  what dey gits fo leebin me awone.

Ben