[Dailydrool] Gracie the big girl

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 7 09:57:50 PST 2013

Hi it's Gracie,
I am a big girl, I really am, I have had a million babies for crying out loud so
I am not a baby I am a very big girl.  Mommy treats me like a little baby.  She
tried to put me on a potty schedule, she really did and I was SO embarrassed.
It was awful.  So I got her to leave me alone during the day.  But first thing
in the morning and last thing at night she was still taking me out on lead.

I don't like to go outside in the dark.  I don't care if there is a lead or
not.  But if you gotta go, you gotta go.  The last three nights in a row when
Daddy got the lead out at bedtime I snorted at my daddy and charged out the dog
door and went by myself.

Because I am a very big girl, really I am.

Love Gracie

with LuLu and Snoopy who want everyone to know that this clueless momPerson got
our nails trimmed and washed our ears and gave us baths .... and then took us to
the dog park where we rolled in the muck .... because she is clueless.  She
loves us though.