[Dailydrool] Nathan

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Thu Feb 7 10:43:15 PST 2013

Oh my......little Nathan went to the bridge? I have seen his picture and second hand sniffed him on the she slave. She saw his picture in da newsletter, but she is a little brain fried at the moment and thought he must have gone and she missed it.... went hunting through all the archives and did not see him, then figured she was imagining things.......ohmy poor little guy.

She slave really liked him. Says he was a very cute beagie.......Pawtunia and I are very sorry he has gone to be with his big pack in the sky.....and know he can get a pass from beagleville to the buffet with his basset friends. Feyfey will pretend he is a basset when it comes to the buffet.

Rusty

......all basset

......proud alumni Penny Angel Beagle Rescue

......beagle when it suits me