[Dailydrool] Nathan

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Wed Feb 6 17:53:15 PST 2013

Hi all,

Nathan, Bounder of three years, left us for the Bridge yesterday morning, he
had a diagnosis of hemangio sarcoma some months back.  Nathan was the
absolute sweetest Beagle, very unassuming,  quiet,  and full of love.  It
took him a long time to come around to wanting affection from us,  but once
he accepted it,  he would follow us from room to room,  to be near us.
Nathan slept with us every night, at the foot of the bed.  He would curl up
so tight, and be the same way in the morning,  until we stretched him out
for some cuddle time.  Nathan slept with just about every Bounder, whether
they be Beagle or Basset.  He just loved to be next to someone, or hound.
Not sure we will ever have another Beagle as well-mannered as he was,  he
was absolutely NOT, a Damn Beagle.

We are missing him so much tonight,  along with our other babies who have
left recently.

Drool to all in need this evening..hug on your short ones!

wen and the Bounders

 <http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org/> www.seniorhoundsabound.org