[Dailydrool] Sarah Jane to the bridge

valerdoos at aol.com valerdoos at aol.com
Thu Feb 7 17:25:03 PST 2013

I 've been on the drool for many years but I don't post much. When Sarah Jane had back surgery a few years ago I asked for any info that would help us from the droolers . I received so much invaluable info and support that meant so much.  .It helped us through that difficult time. We had to send Sarah Jane to the bridge on monday and I just wanted to thank the drool family for helping me be a better basset mom
She was our heart dog and the house is so empty without her.  She was thirteen & half so  we were very lucky to have so many years with her.

Thank you again This group is the best.

Valerie