[Dailydrool] Woofle Winner

hanni klinger hanni1221 at roadrunner.com
Fri Feb 8 07:57:30 PST 2013

Oh my Dog ,I won !!!!!Thank you Ilene for drawing my number....I am so excited...And best of all I have not read the drools till now so I did not even know about it .
Well again I am shocked and happy.
We have lost so many of our puppies lately ,every time I read another Daily Drool message there is another one gone.
My heart goes out to all of you, as I know first hand ( like many of us) know how hard that is. It helped Mike and  me to get another rescue to help us with the pain.You do not replace the one you lost , you just have someone else to give your love to and to to get loved back.
We are sending healing Drool to all in need and heart healing Drool to all who have lost a pupster.

Hanni slave to Haley  (when is that little freak which now lives with us leaving) , and also Lady( I am pretty and I am so little ,because I am a toy poodle)