[Dailydrool] dirt eating to Lu Lu

Sue And David Autry sautry at cfl.rr.com
Fri Feb 8 16:31:39 PST 2013

Hi Lu Lu,

The grass is wet from Mom bathing Phoebe and I today.  (Harvey does not
allow Mom to bath him).  So the dirt was THE BEST!!

Mom has not taken me back to the furskin place where I ate that treasure
earlier this week.  Her knee is sore, so I just got a short walk today.

We played in the play yard with our neighbors, Olivia and Sadie.  Olivia is
from the same litter as Phoebe (my lab sis).  I feel left out with 4 black
dogs!!  They are nice to me though.  They play while I eat DIRT!!  Mom talks
to their Mom and nobody sees how much dirt I eat.

Harvey has been eating rocks again.  I try to tell him they could cause a
problem. Dirt is better!!  Tilly