[Dailydrool] Greater Mpls/St. Paul Basset Hound Club Valentine's Brunch with the Bassets

Barbara Sorensen b.a.sorensen at att.net
Fri Feb 8 13:40:26 PST 2013

Valentine’s Brunch with the Bassets
·
When: Sunday, February 24, 2013 from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm
Where: The Ruff House – 6879 Washington Ave. South, Edina, MN 55439

The Greater Minneapolis/St. Paul Basset Hound Club will be hosting a “Brunch
with the Bassets!” Join us for some houndie playtime, delicious food, friendly
conversations and the world famous RAFFLE! Bring along a treat to share if you
would like and if you have something to add to the raffle we won’t turn it down!

All proceeds go towards the support of the June Specialty show! The Ruff House
does ask that all dogs have their current vaccination records available upon
request so don’t forget to bring them along!  We will again be having a ‘Memory
Table’ to honor all our departed four-legged friends.

Your not-a-bassets are very welcome.  Buddy says so.

Barb, mom to Wilbur, Duncan, Buddy the not-a-basset and Max, Gretta, and Copper
(ATB)