[Dailydrool] Long Island storm and the 4 paw crew

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 9 03:11:33 PST 2013

It is still snowing, and the fall is deep.  I got up and shoveled a path for the hounds to get from the door to the fenced area.  Once past the gate, I made a path for the hounds.  I first took Pierre and Colette, and Pierre was very confused by the snow.  He is only 4, and most winters in his young life never had snow like this.  Colette has seen it before, and she handled it like a trooper.  None of the herd wanted to stay out long, and I don't blame them.  It is a huge mess, but thank DoG, we still have power, and I am so grateful.  Today is a day of cozy cuddles, and I will earn a lot of Weight Watchers activity points by shoveling a little at a time.  I want to go to a WW meeting on Sunday, but really, nothing important going on until Tuesday (Vet app'ts), and by then the temps are supposed to be warm enough to melt this all away.
Healing drool to all in need.
Jackie and the little hound radiators, they are so nice to snuggle with and stay warm.