[Dailydrool] QUESTION

Bambi McLeskey bassetslave at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 11:33:28 PST 2013

My baby Drake came from his breeder with NuVet, and was on it until he was
about a year old. He is 7 now, and other than being stepped on by his lab
brother and fracturing his spine (he is fine now, with a cute little
hippity hop to his walk) and a random no idea why seizure a few weeks ago,
he has never had any health problems. I dont know if they are related, but
when its our babies, we can try just about anything. Good luck with your
sweetie!
Bambi and the boys

On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 11:17 PM, Alice Heidbreder <aliceheidbreder at yahoo.com

--