[Dailydrool] drama queens

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 13:17:54 PST 2013

I have a drama queen.  She is also a princess.  She will tell you she is a
fairy princess.  I find that when Browyn starts getting really bad about
acting like her brothers are killing her and waking up multiple times in
the middle of the night and screaming when she has to go back in her crate,
it is time to play baby princess.  Just how do you play baby princess.  You
take the princess and wrap her in her softest, most favorite blanket.  Then
you sit in the rocking chair and rock her like a real human baby and give
her lots of hugs and kisses.  It is okay to watch a movie doing this
process, just be sure to look deep into her adoring eyes and tell her how
much you love her.  At some point Browyn decides she has had enough one on
one attention with the queen and she jumps down to go chew on her nylabones
and she is good to go for awhile.  No, I am not kidding.  I wish I was, but
I am not.

By the way, Beauford and Bugsey would like to point out that they have
taken to calling Browyn the Fairy Princess, the Big Fat Pain.  I am also
glad to know that I am not the only one who has had a dog so traumatized
that they can't move except for treats.  Banshee ATB did this to us all the
time.  Since her sister was known to do some pretty serious damage at
times, this always scared us half to death.  I think she just enjoyed the
attention.  We used to say her legs broke.

Jennifer, momslave to Beauford, Bugsey and Browyn the Fairy Princess