[Dailydrool] Elder Clara, and hot water heaters

Menzie Campbell menziecampbell at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 13:17:54 PST 2013

Debbie:  Elder Clara has gone above and beyond the call of duty these
last couple of years.  All of her tributes were personal, beautiful,
and touching.  Please tahnk her and Bug for us.

Conley- well, you've had quite some excitement, huh?  Once, when my
husband was in college, he worked for the student housing dept.  He
had to go re-light a water heater's pilot light.  These were old
buildings, and the water heaters were set in depressions in the floor
- I guess in case they leaked?  At any rate, the end result of THAT
was, if the pilot light went out, the gas pooled down in that
depression.  He ended his work day with fewer eyebrow hairs than he
started with.  So I'm glad your Dadperson is OK - I suspect your MomP
doesn't give out nearly as many cookies as DadP.

--
Menzie Campbell
Save a Life - Don't Shop, ADOPT!