[Dailydrool] Thank you to Elder Clara & Bug

Vicki Kerns vickikerns at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 16:42:27 PST 2013

I just wanted to send a great big heartfelt THANK YOU to dear Miss Elder Clara & her sweet sidekick Bug for all the many detailed wonderful & heart-wrenching Fur Whooze the Bell Tolz all this time. I have smiled, I have laughed & I have cried as I have read the (way too many) accounts of beloved fur babies crossing the Rainbow Bridge. Clara's attention to detail & the love that Debbie has helped her put into each one is amazing. I know sooooo many people, including myself, have felt our heavy hearts lifted reading of all the wonderful places, stores, street names & just plain love that has gone into each story. I have pictured this version of the Bridge many times in all it's splendor & it's a place where I would love to spend eternity with my beloved babies.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Debbie Winchester for always helping us to "don't stop believing." And Elder Clara, I have come to love you without ever having met you. You are the true embodiment of a Queen & I wish you safe travels to both you & Bug to your beautiful perch.

Please don't forget all of us & please send us a letter on occasion to let all of us who have come to love you from afar know how you and the others are getting along. God bless you, dear sweet Clara. You have won our hearts forever. We will miss you terribly but I can assure you that we'll never, ever stop believing. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone