[Dailydrool] Reports from the Bridge

Kathy Wilson kmwlaw at cox.net
Sun Feb 10 16:22:23 PST 2013

Debbie,

Our most sincere thanks for channeling Elder Clara and Bug for so long!  The
reports from the Bridge have been pawfect - and I'm sure a great comfort to
those who have had pups make the journey during Elder Clara's time at the
gate.  We will so miss her delightful accounts of the new arrivals and their
welcoming committees.  Your stories made the passing of each one a little
easier for all of us.

With gratitude from everyone on the Drool,

Kathy Wilson, Twinkletoes, Hooter the harrier, and Moose (ATB, but before
Clara's time)