[Dailydrool] Drool For Amanda Lynn

Marilyn Burns mj_burns at bellsouth.net
Mon Feb 11 06:52:32 PST 2013

With everything going on in everyone's lives - I really hate to ask - but

Tuesday morning, Amanda Lynn is going in for surgery for the removal of 5
cysts and to get her teeth cleaned.  As you know, bassets are prone to
developing subcutaneous cysts.  Sammi Sue and Bob Burns both had them -- but
Amanda Lynn appears to have taken it to a new level!  3 of the cysts are
downright HUGE - we're talking the size of a fist.  Several months ago - Doc
aspirated them - got a ton of liquid out of them - but they were back to
their old size in a day or two!  Why they have not "blown" is anyone's
guess.  Fortunately, they have not bothered her a bit - which is why we have
waited as long.  But tomorrow is the day we will trade "Lump-a-licious" for
"Franken-basset"!

Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers and we would appreciate any
Healing Drool that you can sling our way...

Marilyn - loving Mom of Amanda Lynn and Bridgemates Samantha Sue and Bob
Burns