[Dailydrool] Snoopy checking in

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 11 11:12:30 PST 2013

Hi all, it's Snoopy here,

Nigel, I feel your pain.  Oh, the humiliation of it all.  What is the deal with
these momPersons and our navels??  Mine has been describing mine to millions far
and wide with no thought to my modesty.

Well, it's all a matter of public record now.  I have a very sensitive tummy,
and if I get too much lint in my navel it tickles and I roll over and ask
momPerson to take the that tickly lint out of my navel.  And now she has gone
and told the whole world.

She freaked out again yesterday.  She hadn't been giving me any pain pills and I
hadn't been having any pain and so LuLu and I were playing like pupsters in the
backyard and I hurt my crooked leg.  So I was limping pretty good (that was
yesterday, I got a Rimadyl last night and another this morning and I'm much
better).  Well first I hurt my leg playing and then this little Gracie she
started up with me guarding the momPerson and so I grabbed Gracie's flue (it was
handy) and was dragging her across the floor by it when momPerson just started
screaming and yelling.  At that moment Julianne came into the room, grabbed a
squirt bottle, spritzed me twice, and it was over.  Gracie was standing there
wagging, she never even yelled because momPerson took care of that for her.  And
then, get this, she trotted into the kitchen for a cookie because if she bleeps
me off and I give it to her then she thinks she gets a cookie for that.  Oh
well, we all had a cookie.

More later from Snoopy with my hopelessly clueless momPerson
and LuLu, the love of my life (she really is, I adore LuLu, she is beautiful and
smart and fun and cuddly and perfect)
and Gracie the naughtiest princess I ever met in my whole life

P.S.  The dadPerson is allowed to play with electricity because he is an
engineer.  He is NOT however allowed to play with gas or water, we have a
plumber for that because momPerson says he's a threat to G-d and country when it
comes to that stuff.