[Dailydrool] blue power ear cleaner

melissa gibson magbjh at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 11 06:28:11 PST 2013

Ok So I am gathering my ingredients to make this and the isopropyl alcohol comes
in different strenghts 90,70,50%. Does it matter? Which one do I choose? Also I
read its ok to sub witch hazel for the alcohol which I probably will. Only one
of the replies last time said don't use if your dog already has a ear infection
but that's what I want to use it for to clear his ears up. Please advise. Also I
think I remember reading someone used the K9 ear cleaner off amazon.com with all
the same ingredients plus collidal silver. Did people like it, did it work?
Sorry to cover this topic again. Just want to make sure I don't hurt my baby's
ears. Thanks.

Melissa