[Dailydrool] A little drool please

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Mon Feb 11 06:35:52 PST 2013

I believe we need more healing drool,  my Maggie Wags who has severe
allergies & now cushings  is not doing very well,  we started her  on home
cooking 6 days a go and that part is going well,  but she is  extremely weak,
lethargic, herback legs just tremble when she walks,  still  has skin lesions
and Bill and I noticed last night that her skin on her belly is  beginning to
turn black, like she has bruising. so we are going back to the  vets.  I am
working myself into a frenzy here emotionally and physically  and things
just are not improving.
so if you guys have any extra drool left,  we should would appreciate  it.

Luv Marlene  Maggie & Annie