[Dailydrool] Elder Clara's Quilt

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue Feb 12 04:29:21 PST 2013

Whew--thank you all so much for all the kind words about Clara, Bug and the bridge postings---I am sure Clara and Bug will be poking in the snooters from time to time. She was such a hoot, I was blessed to be allowed to have her, if you ever met her she was all that and more.
If you would like to see the quilt that Val Brewer made, it is on her website, go to  vlbzwick.com and when you get to the site, on the first page, the basset on the bottom row with the blue flower in her ear is Clara. The quilt is listed under bed quilts, if you click on it, the details show...it is all a work of a wonderful artist. Take a minute to take a look. It is sure nice, and hey we see Bo and Harley in there!!!!!

One more thing here--my health is fine, the hound supporting job is more of a challenge than even I can imagine, but in this day and age it is expected.
Wait--my health was fine, it might now be on the downhill slide, Brudder Jake just ripped up all the tax receipts.
Hubby is going to go thru the roof.

Drool to all in need--Jake you gonna need it-------

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,