[Dailydrool] Elder Clara, Bug and Debbie

Linda Collins lindaccollins at att.net
Mon Feb 11 18:58:34 PST 2013

Wanted to let you know that you will be missed.  While I am a lurker, it
always comforted me to know that you were there to make sure that all the
hounds were acknowledged and their family knew they arrived safely.  Your
way with words was so comforting to everyone, and we could envision what was
happening at the bridge.  I hope that you will get some much needed rest,
but I do hope that we will still hear from you from time to time.  When I
open the drool I always look for posts from you, as I learn so much and in
an non threatening format.

Enjoy this next part of your life.  Thank you Debbie for all that you have
done for basset hounds everywhere.

Sadie Marie