[Dailydrool] Corned Beef Sandwich (again)

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 12 08:28:06 PST 2013

Hi, it's the clueless momPerson,

I made lunches today.  I placed Juliannes corned beef sandwich and apple in
FRONT OF HER on the COUNTER as she sat at the counter eating breakfast.  Snoopy
was laying at her feet.  I walked down the hall and placed my sandwhich INSIDE
my bag by the door.  I placed Natalie's sandwich and apple on her dresser in her
room and CLOSED the DOOR.

I took all reasonable precautions.  I really did.

I finished getting ready in my room and came back down the hall and Juliannes
apple was all alone on the counter.  No one else in the kitchen.  No sign of
Snoopy.

I called down the hall to ask Julianne why she left her apple.  She said her
whole lunch was still on the counter.  No sandwich.  No Snoopy.  Geez ......

So we checked the backyard.  We found Snoopy.  We found the sandwich bag.  We
got back the slice of bread that had the mustard on it (I only put mustard on
one side).  Snoopy REALLY does not like mustard.  The rest was gone.

Julianne was making herself a salami sandwich when I left.  Hopefully she got to
keep it.

More later from the clueless momPerson who is glad Snoopy's sore leg feels
better now so that he can fly.  Sort of.

Please don't laugh at me.  Please?