[Dailydrool] Surgery Postponed

Marilyn Burns mj_burns at bellsouth.net
Tue Feb 12 08:35:36 PST 2013

I just got word from the vet at 10:30am today that they are postponing
Amanda Lynn's scheduled surgery - probably until next week.

The blood work done this morning was problematic - as they were unable to
get a conclusive read on some of the levels.  Her age - approximately 8
years old - along with this being an elective surgery - also led Doc to err
on the side of caution.  They are keeping her the rest of the day and will
draw blood just before we pick her up around 5:00pm today.  They will then
send the samples out to an independent lab to get as definitive a read as
possible and to rule out other issues that may be causing the issues with
her blood.

Thank you for all your kind words of support and I will keep you posted on
the results.  Please keep the Drool coming - I need it more than she does
right now....

Marilyn - loving Mom of Amanda Lynn and Bridgemates Samantha Sue and Bob
Burns