[Dailydrool] I is a gard dawd

Kimi Ables kimizmail at comcast.net
Wed Feb 13 12:07:47 PST 2013

Hi ebberbuddy! Dis is Edmond Dawd. We been reedin' all da drools but momma too busy wif her growin' human puppy to rites so I doin' it.

Last nite we hab an adbenture! Dad says I not be gud fer nuttin' but I showed him! I sleep in da livin' room now dat my big recliner be back. It's nex to da window. Afber ebberyone in bed I heared sumfin. Dat not rite. No one is opposed to be outside so I gave my warnering growl. Dad heard me but thinks I be snorin'. Da person outside gots closer and I sticked my snooter thru da blinds to see. I didn't knows him so I gib my big dawd barks!! Dad came runnering and flicked on da lights. All we seed was sumone runnin' down the street.

I did it! I was a gud gard Dawd for my family! Dad gab me lots of lubs and a bizkit. Momma called me a gib lots of lubs too. I told Dad I be gud for sumfings.

Lots of lub and drool to eberyone. Snooter kisses to those wif healing hearts.

We still be waiting for da human puppy to come. I needs to protect da little guy too.

Lub,
Edmond Dawd (who very proud of himself for protecting his family)
& Kimi (who is ready for the new baby to get here already and proud of her normal skittish buppy!)