[Dailydrool] Neat Dog Service

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 12:53:51 PST 2013

I have no affiliation with this company but saw a Groupon for their service
and thought it was a really neat idea.

It is basically a monthly subscription service that sends you 4 dog-items
each month. Anything from toys, to treats, to leashes - for as low as
$18/month.

They guarantee that treats and edibles will be USA-made, which is
fantastic. But it would be nice if the toys were also USA-made, or at least
not made in China.

Anyway just thought I'd share as I really thought it was a clever idea.

https://barkbox.com/

Drool to all,
Kacy with Cowboy and Rupert who wish I had enough disposable income to get
them monthly subscriptions for new toys and treats :)