[Dailydrool] Edmond the Guard Dog

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 09:29:21 PST 2013

Hey Edmond,

Way to go on scaring off that lurking stranger!!

We need you to come visit us to better train these lazy hounds of ours.

First of all, they sleep in the bed with us - we can only hope that they
someday choose the recliner over our bed. But worse than that, they don't
even keep alert for strangers in the night. I mean just the other day
someone came in the middle of the night and stole all of the gas out of our
truck. Did these hounds alert us to the thief? No! They slept right through
the entire thing and were none the wiser until the dadslave came in cursing
up a storm about his gasoline.

So while we know you are busy on baby-watch and protecting the home, if you
ever have time to visit California, please come train these hounds of ours
to be better guard dogs.

Hugs and drool,
Kacy with Cowboy and Rupert