[Dailydrool] Overwhelmed by beautiful models!

Valerie vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 14 14:09:54 PST 2013

I am working on a quilted wall hanging which features a sleeping Basset hound under a quilt in a darkened room, snow glistening through the night window, dreaming of vacationing on a tropical beach (depicted in a thought bubble). The piece will go to a Basset Rescue when finished. So I needed a model to work from for the Basset sleeping under the quilt--a side view of a totally blissed out snug hound. where better to look than last year's Drool calendar.

what amazed me were how many gorgeous models in just this pose are available! so I selected 13 hounds to composite. My models will be (in monthly order) Holly Noelle, Molly of New Jersey, Artie of Pennsylvania, Sir Louie the First, Radar, Jamboree's Fig Newton, Rupert, Colt, Freckles the Flower Child of California, Rooney, Murphy of Washington, Clara of the UK, LadyJane of New Jersey, and Baby Ruth of Missouri.W hat a beautiful bunch of hounds. And thank you again, Ellie Foth and Laura Salmon, for putting together these wonderful calendars. Val, Commander Bo and Harley of Hawaii. PS. commander Bo was delighted to notice all the hounds in last years calendar in PBF uniforms. Although there have been few calls to action lately, he is still very much in command. semper fido.