[Dailydrool] Thank You Evil Annie

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sun Feb 17 07:17:00 PST 2013

Everyone know the old saying that we are the slaves,  well,  our  Evil
Annie who we call beener or beenie  sure has us trained,  she  refuses to drink
out of the water bowl after Maggie,  Maggie is our drooler  and usually
leaves debris , or swill as we call it in the water  bowl.  so Annie comes over
to her daddy this morning and paws at his leg  and he said "  what do you
want beener ? "  she immediately goes over  to the water bowl and stares at
it, so hubby gets up and gets our beener a clean  bowl of water,  hubby looks
at her and said  " Thank You Beenie for  letting me live here with you "

every Sunday the Lucas County Dog Warden runs a half page ad  with
pictures of dogs for adoption,  well Tucker the Basset was still in there  but NO
Delilah ( the Bloodhound )   YEA  so there you go,   Marlene and her BIG
MOUTH  has done it again !  I have of lately felt  the hand of my deceased
brother on my right shoulder telling me to tone it down  Marlene.  I am trying
bwahahahahahaah

Marlene  Maggie Wags and My Evil Annie (  beenie babe  )