[Dailydrool] Momslabe discovered me secret

Speedster speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 17 08:26:00 PST 2013

First off drool to all in need.

Today was bath day. I actually like me baths. But the momslabe, she no nose dat. Five and half years and she had no clue. Until today dat is. It be Rambo's fault really.

See when momslabe gives me a bath, me no makes a rush for the bath. Me always mosey on over to her ever so slowly. I pretend that I don't like it, like if she she is dragging me the entire time. Today started out as usual - buckets came out and de momslabe filled den with hot water and set they outside. Me went over to she. I wanted me bath first, but momslabe started watering de trees. So me casually waited, keeping me eyeballs on she. I laid in de sun and she kept watering. In dis time de dumb Rambo was hiding and whining - no mom no bath please! I swear he such a ninny.

Well de momslabe finally filled de bucket with de cold water and now de buckets filled with nice warm water and its ready to go. De Momslabe called out - Speedy- oh boy I be firstest! Den me remembered dat i always said i no like baths. So me stop half away and look at she. So she called me again and I hang me head low and yelled alright if you must.  She scrub and scrubbed with de rubber brush - dat always feel goods. Out loud I say - are we done yet? Den de Momslabe rinsed me off and toweled dry me. DAT me favorite part 'cuz it feel like a massage. Well den de Rambo really started crying - Oh Oh, I'm next, yes I am, I going to get wet, Oh no, oh no. ( it really quite embarrassing dey way he carries on).

Sure enough Rambo was next. Momslabe call Rambo. He went into de house. She called again. He peeked outside. She called again, he came (because he try to be a good dog) and she grab he, he tried to run away. Momslabe lift he and Rambo sat down. Finally momslabe able to lift he and put him in de bucket area. Rambo tried to run away. 'Cept de Momslabe grab he. Den it dawn on she.... Speedy actually came to she when de buckets first came out and he never tries to run away. Speedy must actually enjoy his bath. Well gosh darn! She found out me secret! And it all Buttbo's fault! Now I have to find a away to tell de Momslabe one of his secrets!

Nancy momslabe to:
Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE and Rambo

Sent from my iPhone