[Dailydrool] Browyn checking in

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 13:25:51 PST 2013

Hey every one!  Browyn the Fairy Princess here.  We have been on a roller
coaster around here.  Last weekend it was nice and warm.  The yard thawed
out and we had a blast playing in the mud.  Beauford and I rolled and
rolled in it.  Bugsey was digging in the mulch.  When he wasn't looking, I
plastered him flat!  For that indiscretion, I got dragged all over the
backyard by my back legs.  Yep.  You know how LuLu konks her siblings on
the head when they screw up?  Bugsey drags me through the backyard by my
back legs.  There is no use fighting it, so I just lay back and enjoy the
ride.  Either Beauford is higher up the food chain, or he never screws up
because Bugsey never drags him through the backyard.  Anyway, we got really
muddy and gross.  I thought mom was going to blow a gasket!

Instead she broke her foot!  Do you know what that means?  No baths!  She
still managed to lay us on towels and spray us with waterless shampoo.
 Waterless my foot!  We got wet!  Then she cut our nails.  She is very
lucky that we are very well behaved and we were willing to climb in her lap
while she was on the floor to do all this.  We didn't have to you know.  Of
course, she bribed us.  She had the very special, yummy liver treats.  I
would do almost anything for those!

Now that mom has a broken foot, I have lost one of my knights in shining
armor.  Bugsey says his momma needs him more.  He never leaves her side and
if I run up to her all hyper, he growls at me!  I think I need to check the
Fairy Princess Handbook.  I don't think that is allowed!  Bugsey says it is
until I can prove it in the Handbook.  I can't find it anywhere.  I bet the
little snot ate it!

Browyn the Fairy Princess with Beauford, Bugsey and the momslave, Jennifer