[Dailydrool] Chicken heart recipe

dpmcquade at verizon.net dpmcquade at verizon.net
Wed Feb 20 10:57:41 PST 2013

I have a vague memory that someone on the Drool (at least, I hope it was the Drool and not something I picked up elsewhere) had a recipe for cooking up chicken hearts for dog treats. I thought I had it in with my other dog-treat recipes, but I can't find it. And when I searched the archives, I got a ton of recipes from everything from Blue Power Ear Treatment to who knows what. Trying "chicken hearts" got me a lot of "heart" stuff.

So I'm hoping someone has the recipe and can pass it on to me. As I remember it, the hounds love it, but, since Holly is so allergic to chicken, I haven't made it in a long time. Seems to be they might be the perfect treat for foster Horton, who needs a really wonderful tasting something so I can train him out of some of his fears.
Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets