[Dailydrool] barking dog collars

debbiebdah at aol.com debbiebdah at aol.com
Wed Feb 20 15:39:07 PST 2013

Hi,

I had to moved to new location from a home with 3 acres to a mobile home park with maybe 10 feet on either side.  Sadie is not able to go out to walk the yard on her own.  Must be on a leash.  Mom not able to take her out or let go out.  Sadie can hold her potty habits.  She is just whining and crying all day till I get home.  I was looking into the citronella barking collars to use.  I'm asking all drools family members any thoughts on this.  I realize this is a big change for Sadie to go through at the age 12 years old.  I would appreciate any recommendations and suggestions.

Thank you
Debbie