[Dailydrool] Floyd, DD calendar hound

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Wed Feb 20 18:02:58 PST 2013

Our beautiful boy, Floyd is todays calendar hound!

He is 16 years old,  plus some.   His owner gave him to us because the wife
did not want toddlers crawling on the floor with dog fur on it.  The guy,
obviously has no, ummmm,  ability to stand up for himself, or Floyd.

Floyd, despite being 16 is doing really well!   He loves to eat, and sleep
and do things all 16 yrs olds do, except borrow the car.

He hates to have his picture taken, so when I got that shot,  I had to show
it off to the world of basset folks!

Lots of folks needing drool out there and we have it going out!

wen and the Bounders

 <http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org/> www.seniorhoundsabound.org    check us
out!

 <http://www.bassetshop.com/> www.bassetshop.com          shop online and