[Dailydrool] Lisa's foster dog

MK MOREAU joannaschofer at shaw.ca
Thu Feb 21 11:06:23 PST 2013

Hi Lisa,
Young males are annoying!  I think Baloo is just trying to put him in his place.  He may get used to him or not, but I do think Bassets do better with a friend.  I recently adopted a young boy who sounds like your foster.  He is very good, but he can be a bit wild and bratty.  My Sharpei/Pug Ginger is great with other dogs, but she does snap at him sometimes and ignore him!  It took her a few weeks to warm up to him.  He needs someone to put him in his place.  I think that is just dogspeak for stop acting like an idiot!
All the best,
Joanna ( I haven't posted in ages but still lurk;)