[Dailydrool] Looziana Basset Rescue really needs your daily help until March 4!!!! Thanks!!!

queenb534 at aol.com queenb534 at aol.com
Fri Feb 22 14:36:05 PST 2013

Today is Friday, February 22. Looziana Basset Rescue is currently in second place in Gulf Coast Bank's Community Rewards Contest. We are getting close to being in first place. Please vote daily until March 4 as we can win $25,000 if we come in first or $10,000 if we come in second. We are the only basset rescue in the country participating in this contest. Please help us win in 1st or 2nd place so that we can continue our mission of "Saving those Bayou Bassets."
Thanks!!!
http://www.gulfbank.com/CommunityRewards.asp

Leslie A. Wallace
Looziana Basset Rescue, Inc.
501(c)3 nonprofit
www.bayoubassets.petfinder.org
https://www.facebook.com/groups/115864616476/
Jefferson SPCA Board

Jefferson Parish Animal Shelter Advisory Board