[Dailydrool] Dollie report

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Fri Feb 22 16:52:16 PST 2013

Momma here--they gray old lady---Dollie got to come home this afternoon. Doc said she will not eat, lets take her home and see......so I went and got her and brought her home. She walked across the kitchen and once again, I could hear her belly rumble badly, got some meds in her and said okay, lets see if she will eat some chicken and rice. She turned up her snooter and went outside. Let me tell you-after 2 1/2 days of IV's--she had more than plenty to pee out--(the mop and the steam cleaner are back in action here), but she came back in the house yet again and finally ate some chicken off my fingers. That led to about 1/2 cup of rice, noodles and chicken!!!! I was so stoked! Doc said I need to keep her calm and away from the rest of the Beach Hounds--I now have gates everywhere, but she is wanting to be with the others so maybe tomorrow--
Doc said that the Addisions test was negative--whew---and this appears all stress related. This I sure can understand as Dollie loved her foster Mom, she took such special care of her and here I come-uprooting her---(how rude can I be??).
So we are on nursing duties here, the power of drool has helped this sweet girl and I thank you all from the bottom of my basset-lovin heart-Dollie  is not only a jewel, she is helping me heal--and somehow I think Daisy and Clara approve!

Drool to all in need-I have missed so many and I am so sorry----

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake