[Dailydrool] Dollie Report

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Thu Feb 28 18:30:24 PST 2013

Momma here, and just a huge note of thanks for the drool and good thoughts for our new Beach senior Dollie. She is feeling great now, the drool has worked miracles as always!!
Dollie has lit up my life, I have to say it is wonderful to have her here, and she knows this is home. She has claimed the beloved perch as her very own spot, and her decision on that could not of made me happier.  Her tummy is back to normal, and she is learning the house and the routine very quickly. She makes me laugh, she sticks her snooter in her food bowl and chows down, but about halfway thru she stops-looks at me and wags her tail and then sticks her snooter back in. She follows Bessie around and has tried her best to get Elwood to play, but he ignores her, I think he is still reeling over another senior woman in his life. She is 9 and I swear she runs like she is 6, but at night, when she gets on the perch she is down solid until morning.
I worried to no end wondering if I was making the right move, if it was "time", would this work......adopting Dollie was a gift, maybe to both of us.
Got a senior at your house???? If not, please consider it-the love they give is something you never forget.

Drool to all in need!!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake