[Dailydrool] the missing dadPerson

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 22 21:20:04 PST 2013

Hi it's Snoopy,

The dadPerson is usually around the house, he's retired so he's usually around
the house.  And the momPerson she works at home sometimes but usually she goes
someplace during the day.  And the girls they go to school so it's dadPerson and
us hounds during the day.

But this week, oh, this week we are off of our schedule and I do not like it one
little bit.  First the girls had something called a ski week and they didn't go
to school once all week.  Every morning we got up at 6:30 and had our breakfast
and I charged down the hall to get into the girls beds and wake them up and
everybody said no Snoopy, let them sleep.  And on Tuesday there was a phone call
and some arrangements and the dadPerson he packed a bag.  I know what the bag
means, Cyrus taught me to fear the bag.  LuLu and Gracie had no idea but I knew.

So Wednesday early in the morning everything went upside down.  The dadPerson
got into momPersons car with his bag and she drove him away and then she came
home.  And she and the girls were home on Wednesday and Thursday and Friday and
no dadPerson and it's weird.  Everything is wrong, momPerson made dinner and she
took the girls out to lunch and it was all weird and wrong and sleeping was
terrible we are supposed to have dadPerson and we go to bed when he goes to bed.
momPerson goes to bed early and now we wake up in the middle of the night in the
living room and it's terrible.

We've all responded by FIERCLY guarding momPerson and we are VERY jealous of
momPerson's attention and she's doing her best to love us all and keep us from
bickering but it's a big job.  I've been snarky.  Unbearably snarky.  And LuLu
is scared and Gracie is scared AND confused.  Apparently our Grandma had a
surgery and dadPerson flew away to Oregon.  Apparently Grandma is better and
gets out of the hospital tomorrow and our unclePerson is going to move in with
her for a bit and dadPerson will fly home on Sunday.

Thank goodness from Snoopy
with Gracie and LuLu who are in the other room but I have momPerson here with me
so there