[Dailydrool] Formal Protest

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 23 10:09:32 PST 2013

Hi it's Snoopy,

dadPerson called this morning.  The let Grandma go home.  She is in a very
fragile state and apparently our unclePerson who is disabled himself is not
physically capabable of assisting her so they said either our dadPerson has to
stay on or else she couldn't go home to her house.

Sob.

We couldn't let her go to one of "those places" because she will get better
faster in her own home and our dadPerson is retired so he really can stay there
as long as he is needed.  This means he isn't coming home tomorrow.

Sob.

More later from Snoopy who is doing his best to keep a stiff upper lip (which
fully covers his teeth btw)