[Dailydrool] Crackers vet visit

KR1204 at aol.com KR1204 at aol.com
Mon Feb 25 15:14:44 PST 2013

Crackers went to his favorite vet lady Dr. Robyn for his annual checkup and
 vaccines. He is in good shape but she wants him to gain a few pounds. This
will  not be a hardship for Crackers who thinks he is being starved all the
time. I  was a little surprised because over the past couple of weeks the
trio has  managed to dispose of a package of shredded mozzarella, two cartons
of low  sodium chicken broth, a tub of whipped cream cheese, two green bell
peppers and  an apple all stolen off the counter at night while I was
sleeping. I had to pry  a half loaf of bread from Crackers after Loki pulled in
down for him over the  weekend as he wanted to eat it, wrapper and all.
How do I know they shared? The evidence is in the poop. How do  they get
it? I have no clue as I push all edibles to the very back of the  counter.
The trick will be to feed  Crackers extra without interference from Loki
and Jordan. There is no food  aggression here. When anyone finishes, they
stick their snooter in the bowl of  one who has not finished and help them to
empty out the bowl. I think Crackers  will be dining alone in the laundry room
from now on.
And he produced so much drool at the vet that they had to get a  towel and
keep mopping his face as he tossed a few big ones that stuck to the  walls!
Kathy with Crackers the starving  basset, Loki and Jordan the
co-conspirators