[Dailydrool] Same at my house

Tim Mayer tcm541 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 12:31:53 PST 2013

Dale,

I'm not Jewish, but that's the way it works in my house too!

It's not so important now that Maggie's gone. She was the food-obsessive
one. Leia and Dexter are pretty relaxed about mealtimes. In fact, Dexter
actually lays down beside his bowl and it takes about 10 to12 minutes to
eat a cup and a half of kibble.

Tim 'n Puppies TNG:
   Leia Round
    Dexter Dogstar

>> Message: 10
>> Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 13:01:19 -0800
>> From: Dale Rutz <dalerutz at sbcglobal.net>
>>
>> I have to comment here. Jewish law requires that all animals be fed >>
and watered before a person can eat and drink themselves. Snoopy, >> LuLu
and Gracie approve of this rule