[Dailydrool] Happy, HAPPY 10th Gotcha Day to My Fave!!!

Reginas803 reginas803 at aol.com
Wed Feb 27 12:31:38 PST 2013

Newman Sca-Doobin, Mommy's Boy, Handsome Pants....

Ten years ago tomorrow, February 28th, you walked into my life and my heart and soul will never be the same!!  I first laid eyes on you when you were exactly 8 weeks old and 10lbs.....you stood out amongst your litter mates like a STAR!  You rambled over to me, those massive, Frito smelling paws stepping constantly on those long, velveteen black ears...eyes so bright and beautiful they took my breath away!  Together, we have encountered Mr. Not Right, Mr. Almost Right and lotsa Mister Get OUTs!!  You have always been there to cuddle and shnugggle when times got tough...and always smiling when I come home exhausted, ready for me to kneel down so you can wrap those T-Rex legs around my neck for hugginz!  I am sooo grateful to share my life with you!!!  This is such a great milestone....and yet it saddens me because I know that time continually marches on...much toooo fast!  But tomorrow is a celebration of you...it is  YOUR DAY!  Not your Basset sister Lilli Lou's day...not Sammi the Big Red Dobie Gurl's Day, not Maddie McFaddy the 12yr old calico's day...you, Snoopy Scoopy, Mom's Favorite Boy!  I love, love love you sooo much!  Belly rubs and Scooby Snax (and maybe a burger from McD's?!!) for my baby boy!!!!

There's NOTHING on Earth quite like the love I have for my Heart Dawg, Sir Isaac Newman!  And a big thanks to all in Drool-Land...I was a constant poster when he was a pup...I drove Droolers & vet techs crazy calling every time he pooped a runny poop...or when his neutering when awry...or when his ears bubbled and had to be operated on...or when the fatty lump on his belly got WAY too big~!

Thanks for reading, and Drool & prayers to all in need!!

Regina, mom to Newman, Lilli-Lou, Sammi the Dobie, Maddie the c at t