[Dailydrool] JP and thank you

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 27 15:53:45 PST 2013

JP had his second recheck since the operation, this time with his surgeon, and Dr. S commented that the incision looked great, very clean and healing nicely.  Our next app't is next Tuesday, and since the post op meds are in the decline, I am sure in time, JP will feel more normal than not.  He is eating better, the legs are working better, and all in all, I feel good about his recovery now.
I shout out great thanks again for all the drool support, and I am will reply personally as soon as I am able.
So sorry for all the passings and the ill.  You are all in my thoughts and prayers.
Drool, woofs, and hugs,
Jackie and the herd