[Dailydrool] Belly button lint

Paula Aitken aria80paula at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 10 18:03:05 PST 2013

Peach has a funky looking belly button. She had a large hernia as a puppy which was repaired when she was fixed. She doesn't quite get lint in it but does seem to get an endless supply of dirt sprinkles. It's hard to get it cleaned but I learned that washcloths work pretty good to get in there.

Trimis de pe iPhone-ul meu

Pe Feb 10, 2013, la 4:11 PM, Dale Rutz <dalerutz at sbcglobal.net> a scris: