[Dailydrool] belly button lint

Menzie Campbell menziecampbell at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 06:56:34 PST 2013

----------------

Bozlee has an innie, and belly button lint.  It collects right in
front of his peedie muff, so I often think of that appendage as
collecting hair, sort of like a snowplow scoops up snow.  (No history
of hernia, but he is super wrinkly and droopy).  Barney has belly
button lint, but not as often.

I remember Lisa Cherry talking about her Gilligan - who had been my
foster, once upon an eon - and how she would clean out his belly
button lint almost daily.  She found it adorable, I think, and so do
I, really.

I don't recall any of my girls ever really having this.  Maybe it's a
boy thing, due to the aforementioned snowplow effect?

--
Menzie Campbell
Save a Life - Don't Shop, ADOPT!